Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sploosh!!...Wheeee!!

On Monday we had a great time at the water park, Bahia Park in Spain. There were loads of big scary slides and flumes. I went on all of the slides exept Niagra Falls which is the scariest. Only mum went on that! There was a wave pool which made waves so big that you could hold on to the top of the side of the pool (which was very high). We also got to dress up it a costume and have our fotos taken. We all were very tired when we got home!

On Tuesday evening we went to the fair in Gib. My 2 little sisters enjoyed it a lot because there were a lot of rides for them to go on but me and my big sister only went on 2. We went on the bumper cars a lot, once at the beggining when there was not a lot of people and once near the end where there were a lot of people. My littlest sister who is 3 loved the little rollercoster ride a lot because you could go up and down and you could get free balloons! We all enjoyed that as well.
What a busy week!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Dade congratulations on your lovely blog I'm one of your mums SBS17 sisters and I have a Grandson in Afghanistan in the Paras and he is coming home soon and I hope your dad is home soon too. You must be so proud of him. Loving your cards you're making, I haven't made any for a while because I broke and dislocated my thumb while out walking with my dog! I am out of plaster and in a splint now and have started therapy execises ( ouch! ) love to your mum, hugs Joy xx